It was raining when I walked home on Christmas eve after meeting the "SLA alumni". Been raining non-stop the whole day and somehow the rain had dampened my Christmas mood. Anyway I feel that this year's mood is not as upbeat as compared to the previous years, the malls though were still filled with shoppers but the buying frenzy was absent.
This year I spared myself the stress of last minute shopping for the Team's presents. Managed to settle the presents two weeks before in a single shopping trip. I decided to get food items for all since the Team like me enjoy eating. When I was giving out the presents, I was struck by the sudden thought that this would be the last time I am celebrating Christmas with them. Suddenly I felt abit sad.
Christmas marks the end of a year. Exactly one week later, we will be counting down to Year 2009. It is time again to take stock of what we have done and to set new goals for the new year.
Hope that good health will be with us and may it be a more satisfying year for all as compared to the last.
1 comment:
Belated Merry Christmas to you 2.
Post a Comment