Had a long talk with M on Friday. To my surprise, I find myself accepting what he was telling me. I realise that he is right in many ways, though the things which he was telling me during that 1.5hr were not new. I used to reject those things when I was told previously but that day I actually told him I understand what he was trying to say. He told me to think through them and suddenly I realise that what P told me was right. M has been always helping me and I had also subsconciously relied too much on him at times.
M said that I have not been communicating with him. The current me had long gone past the stage which I wanted him to understand my point of view. It was a fight which I do not have the stamina to continue. He asked me if I am thinking of leaving, I did not have the courage to admit. When the time has come, what will his reaction be ? Will he be relieved like me ?
Sometimes I wonder if a person's values will change over time ? Will we compromise our values so that we can fit in the environment that we are in? Or this is part of growing up and the benchmarks are the hard knocks which you had went through?
6 comments:
Hmmm... don't dwell too much on this.
I will not. Anyway all these are ending soon.
U have already made up your mind?
hmmm seems like alot of things are gg thru in ur mind...
ms chan
I see it as an opportunity cos its something I have always wanted to do. I am signing on the dotted line this week.
下一站的风景会更好,我相信!
Wow.... first time reading your blog... good avenue for me to catch up with u ;). Din know you had quite a flair for writing ya... guess we spent more time chatting face to face, hehe. I missed those times... wonder when i can do that again with my little gal now. i am breastfeeding her as i type this msg... no choice, must multi-task else i have time for nothing ;) - WXY
Post a Comment