Turkey was my first overseas trip after graduation and was also the first time on a flight Looking back, it was a pretty "courageous" effort to travel so far (13 hrs) on my own. At that time I was telling myself I deserved a break after 10+ years of studying 'hard". So XY and me decided to try an exotic destination.
Stradlled between Europe and Asia, Turkey's rich history added to its charm. I was completely bewitched by the architecture of the Blue Mosque, it felt was if one was standing inside a huge blue crystal. The Ephesus even though in its ruins still tell of the magnificance of the Roman empire.
My most recent trip was to Hokkaido. I have always had a soft spot for the place ever since I caught "Heaven Coins" years back. That was my 1st Jap show which started me on a craze of chasing the Jap dramas. I did not get to see snow for this trip, instead what greeted me during this trip was a sea of lavender. Another one of my favourite place was Otaru . I spend one whole afternoon walking down its streets and had a wonderful time popping into the numerous shops which sell musical boxes. The muiscal boxes were all so exqusite and I had a hard time stopping myself from giving in to the temptation of buying them back to Singapore.
I am looking forward to my next trip which I believe will bring me more wonderful surprises and memories.
6 comments:
n when and where will ur next trip gg be?
ms chan
next yr ba.. tis yr no more leave liao. :)
wow, a vacation a yr is very ambitious... when i 1st graduated, i was abit broke with my miserly pay, so going on a trip once every 2 yrs was already a luxury. i didn't even get a chance to go on any graduation trip. :-(
u're not alone.. me neither...
ms chan
I wonder when will be the day where I will take plane almost like I am taking MRT. =p
i wouldn't enjoy that either... unless its 1st class thruout those trips..!!
ms chan
Post a Comment